New registration time??

Everything related to MakeMKV
Opentoe

New registration time??

Post by Opentoe »

I'm a very impatient person and very excited to start using MakeMKV. I've always used Clown, DVDFAB and whatever else is out there but always wanting to try and use MakeMKV. And since I've ran out of time on the trial why the heck not just go ahead and buy a license for it. And that's exactly what I did. Finally. My credit card was charged and the status is pending and I'm just wondering how long does it takes for me to actually get my license?

I'm sure I'll be again, asking questions trying to get stuff done. I look forward to all the restless nights using MakeMKV! :)
Opentoe

Re: New registration time??

Post by Opentoe »

Opentoe wrote:I'm a very impatient person and very excited to start using MakeMKV. I've always used Clown, DVDFAB and whatever else is out there but always wanting to try and use MakeMKV. And since I've ran out of time on the trial why the heck not just go ahead and buy a license for it. And that's exactly what I did. Finally. My credit card was charged and the status is pending and I'm just wondering how long does it takes for me to actually get my license?

I'm sure I'll be again, asking questions trying to get stuff done. I look forward to all the restless nights using MakeMKV! :)

Well, I'll just answer my own question. By the time this was written and all done, my registration information was sitting in my INBOX already. Registered MakeMKV, restarted and away we go for now. Talk to ya all later.