rambo 4 bluray

Everything related to MakeMKV
Homer

rambo 4 bluray

Post by Homer »

here is my complete log.
what do those errors mean ?? (i made them bold) (because i assume the less then 120 second ones are normal and not errors.)
Title #0 has length of 0 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #1 has length of 22 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #2 has length of 11 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #3 has length of 7 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #4 has length of 57 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #17 has length of 32 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #18 has length of 38 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #19 has length of 118 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #25 has length of 8 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #27 has length of 110 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #29 has length of 66 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #31 has length of 50 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
FAILURE: Code 3060732074 at Epj,cE3AqrRBw<1j|)e:121262578
FAILURE: Code 2 at Epj,cE3AqrRBw<1j|)e:121262417
FAILURE: Code 0 at Byi.p5#$p[>1zPc11SQ([:121264027
Failed to decode audio/video data for title #32 - invalid mux or internal error, title skipped.
FAILURE: Code 32 at IXUcGJ0 YJtbB3I8:29397012
FAILURE: Code 3833 at Byi.p5#$p[>1zPc11SQ([:29393861

Title #33 has length of 29 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #35 has length of 70 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #37 has length of 54 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #44 has length of 0 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #45 has length of 0 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #46 has length of 14 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #47 has length of 0 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Operation sucessfully completed

rambo 4 was going to be my second rip but i have now stopped. there are 28 titles to select and so obviously the movie file is split. but how do i know which belong to the movie ? i ONLY want the movie. isn't it possible for the program to automatically and by default always ONLY select the main movie itself and the best audio and primary english subtitle ? i want to save space and don't want the additional crap. rambo 4 is 46.8gb, surely i can copy only the movie and that should be around 10gb ???

my first bluray rip went ok. first of all it didn't have any errors. (it did have short titles, less then 120seconds, but like i said i don't count those as errors.) and second i could tell which was the movie because it was the biggest file by far, at 18gb.
§ Pimp of Mario's World.. Hater of Society. §
mike admin

Re: rambo 4 bluray

Post by mike admin »

Homer,

First of all thank you for your help - this is the error with subtitles in title 32, we'll fix it in the new version. Unfortunately you can't do anything, but if this tittle is not the main movie just forget about it, if it is- sorry, please wait for the update.
Regarding your second question - you could always see the size of each title, so the biggest one - is yours. We would do something about it in one of the following versions.
veliferum

Re: rambo 4 bluray

Post by veliferum »

@Homer

Download BDInfo it will show you wich files belong to a Playlist.
Also shows the size of the Playlist, look at the biggest one (it will be the main movie) select it (in BDInfo) and it will show you which M2TS files belong to it.

Hope this will help !