Outdated Program Error

Everything related to MakeMKV
cria56

Outdated Program Error

Post by cria56 »

Today I started getting an error that my program won't work because there is an updated version available. I came to the website and re-downloaded the program and it turns out it is the same version. But still I let it uninstall the old one and install again. I still get the same error that I must have the newest version or register.

At this point, I would consider registering just in order to get my program working again (it worked just fine yesterday). But the only instructions I can find to register is to go under the help menu in the program. I can't do that because the program won't let me open it without a registration key! I'm sure I'm not the first person caught in this catch 22? I've been all over the website and searched the forum and I can't find any link that works to let me register. I'd also love to know why it tells me my version is outdated when it's freshly installed from the website?
ramitdn97

Re: Outdated Program Error

Post by ramitdn97 »

Same issue here. I restated my Computer due to disc load error, and no the Outdated Program Error. Tried Uninstalling shutting down PC waiting, turning back on reinstalling, same thing.
ramitdn97

Re: Outdated Program Error

Post by ramitdn97 »