Anyone have luck with Everybody Loves Raymond discs?

Everything related to MakeMKV
ember1205

Anyone have luck with Everybody Loves Raymond discs?

Post by ember1205 »

There's another thread on here about a variety of issues with different discs in the series, and I had many issues myself that were the same or very similar. I'm wondering if anyone has had luck in ripping all of the episodes from all of the seasons (DVD format specifically - I don't even know if there's a BluRay version). This thread contained info for Mike to look at, but it never got any updates. So, I have no idea whether any progress was made with it or not.

I'm trying to understand if the various problems I'm having are related to my drives, my machines, my discs, or are present no matter what.
yorgo

Re: Anyone have luck with Everybody Loves Raymond discs?

Post by yorgo »

I don't have the set but it looks like it's been available for a long while. I can't imagine the issue is encryption-related. Please post a log file with the errors you're seeing.
ember1205

Re: Anyone have luck with Everybody Loves Raymond discs?

Post by ember1205 »

The issues were across SO many discs... I don't have the log files any longer, and I don't have the discs anymore either.

I was getting encryption errors, read errors, and episodes were just plain never even showing up as being on the disc. Frustrating.

I'm hoping that someone HAS the set, and can comment that they had no issues. I know I'm not the only one that experienced issues...