I went to 'help' for 'help' but it was NOT much 'help'!.

Everything related to MakeMKV
NextWorldVR

I went to 'help' for 'help' but it was NOT much 'help'!.

Post by NextWorldVR »

I can only play 3D movies on my PC using 3D Vision, there is no way to play from Disc,. I found the first disc I ever had a problem with makemkv, so I went to the site what I could do, it said this at MakeMVk site: (here: /errors/read/ ) it says:

'copy all files from the disc to the hard drive manually, without MakeMKV running. If you succeed in this, there is a fast and simple way to convert such copy into encrypted MakeMKV backup that can be opened by MakeMKV later. See our forum for details.'

SO, After about an ACTUAL YEAR of RANDOMLY SEARCHING Perusing and BROWSING this forum, ( LITERALLY I bought the Movie when it came out, early 2017... I come back every few weeks and try try again like PINK...,. Try everything, Bought DVD Fab,.. All for this one movie,. I don't even know what words to search for! covert from folder??? I tried searching: 'convert copied folder with makemkv' and got 80 million results!!! How truly beyond silly...

Anyone have any idea I could find this MEASLY SILLY tidbit of info? WHY ON EARTH COULDN'T THEY JUST HAVE ADDED A LINK TO THE FORUM POST THEY WERE REFFERRING TO, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME AT LEAST A YEAR OF HEARTACHE, I have just now finally joined here just to ask this one thing.. and I hate having to ask help online I NEVER EVER ask for help online, OR ANYWHERE EVER.. Anyways,.. Thanks,... ;".........)
Lovely Rita

Re: I went to 'help' for 'help' but it was NOT much 'help'!.

Post by Lovely Rita »

Year of searching?

http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... +Encrypted

After Anger Management you might want to work on those search skills. :wink:
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV
preserve

Re: I went to 'help' for 'help' but it was NOT much 'help'!.

Post by preserve »

Instead of a year of searching, you could have just posted on the forum, as you've done now.

If Lovely Rita's link doesn't answer your question, let us know, and we'll be happy to help.

I have also started a work-in-progress FAQ here, which may help:

http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16984
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00