Create a method to donate to MakeMKV

Everything related to MakeMKV
pimpinonline

Create a method to donate to MakeMKV

Post by pimpinonline »

I have already purchased a registration key for MakeMKV, but I'd like to donate more. I suppose I could just buy more keys, but that seems odd and not representative of the situation. Is there a way currently, or could you create a method for contributing to the great efforts here, in addition to the licensing keys?

I love the software, and I truly appreciate the continued effort to support new disc formats and functionality. I have recently started ripping my UHD collection (in addition to my FHD discs I've already ripped), and it's fantastic. Being able to use Plex to watch my entire collection is outstanding, without having to swap discs. MakeMKV is a critical part of my platform allowing me to maintain original quality in both audio and video.
st4evr

Re: Create a method to donate to MakeMKV

Post by st4evr »

Currently no way to donate. The way people have been "donating" is by buying more licenses. Since it's monies that go to Mike regardless.

I have seen people by 3-5 licenses just to plainly help out Mike and show him support.

Although, I would also support a donation option, it has been discussed for many years in these forums, but as of yet not implemented by Mike.