Main File copied dozens of times

Everything related to MakeMKV
mdmarmd

Main File copied dozens of times

Post by mdmarmd »

I have been ripping Blu Ray videos with MakeMKV successfully but I have now gotten a number of ones in which MKV will copy dozens, perhaps a hundred or more of the same main file. I then have to go down and manually uncheck the boxes on each copy or else it would copy so many as to fill up my 4TB drive. It is quite tedious to uncheck all the boxes and then scroll down, maybe 20 times to uncheck all of them. Is there anyway to avoid this or uncheck all the boxes and then go back and check only the main file once and a few of the bonus files?
d00zah

Re: Main File copied dozens of times

Post by d00zah »

Right-click on any item in the list & select 'Unselect all' from the context menu.
mdmarmd

Post by mdmarmd »

Thanks a lot, that was easy.
SnoopyDog

Post by SnoopyDog »

This can be some kind of "Security By Obscurity" feature that some Blu-Rays have. There are some hundred playlist files for the main movie and the main movie is splitted into parts. Unfortunately, only one of these hundreds of playlists contains the main movie in the correct order. All others pretend to be the main movie but the ordering of some sequences in the movie is exchanged. So you have to find the correct playlist for the main movie because all other will produce a "garbage"