Too bad...

Everything related to MakeMKV
thisisalexandre

Too bad...

Post by thisisalexandre »

... that's no new release than 1.4.2 being released since ages.
ChinaJade

Re: Too bad...

Post by ChinaJade »

<chuckle> Its only been 30 days! Guess its a good time to start working on patience skills. :D

Version 1.4.2 is pretty solid--not perfect, but it gets the job done very well. The MakeMKV development team has chosen to force themselves to release the program every 60 days. That's very admirable in my book.

Sometimes they go through stints where its a while before a new version is released. I'm sure that they have complicated code to write on occasion that keeps them in a 'heads down' mode. There is also Real Life(TM) to contend with. I'd love to know how many people are working on MakeMKV. I get the distinct impression at times that Mike *is* the development team.

My vote is just to say "thank you", and wait patiently for the next goodie to be tossed our way.

cheers,
CJ
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

The version 1.4.3 is available, sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the warm words - although I know a lot about development, I'm not a primary MakeMKV developer - my main skill is that I do speak English. :)
thisisalexandre

Post by thisisalexandre »

Gyus,

Don't make me wrong... Why this software creates impatience ? Because it's good ;-) And unique ! This is what I call a good job.

Alex