Sent a dump file & log in...

Everything related to MakeMKV
airjrdn

Sent a dump file & log in...

Post by airjrdn »

Just curious what kind of turn-around time I can expect for a response. Are those typically looked at within a day or so?

Thanks in advance.
macseven77

Re: Sent a dump file & log in...

Post by macseven77 »

I have been trying to figure this out too. I did a response that if it is a known BD+ it only takes about a day. But that is all I have gotten. I have sent in a couple of SQV files (not sure if I did it right since the directions aren't very clear and can't seem to get answer from anyone to make sure I even did it right) but haven't seen anything yet and it's been over a month. So I keep checking back ever few days or so.
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Are you sure that you have automatic SVQ download enabled or download the latest dsall.svq manually? At this time ALL BD+ discs should work.
macseven77

Post by macseven77 »

I do see that it downloads the SVQ files but I am not sure how to download the latest dsall.svq? Would there happen to be a guide or can you advise?

Thank you
airjrdn

Post by airjrdn »

When this happened to me, I actually did the manual download of a single, larger file and it still didn't work. I eventually got the job done, but with the assistance of another utility.