EXPIRATION DATE?

Everything related to MakeMKV
samccfl99

EXPIRATION DATE?

Post by samccfl99 »

hi, i am new here although i had this beta for quite a while. my only question is:

Program is time-limited -- it will stop functioning after 60 days. You can always download the latest version from makemkv.com that will reset the expiration date.

the website says the above, but the program says the the evaluation period has expired. the website used to have a link to buy the product i do believe, but its not there anymore. was too much the last time i looked anyway. i downloaded 1.8.3. same results.

so is it free or not? can anyone help?
Woodstock

Re: EXPIRATION DATE?

Post by Woodstock »

In the announcements section of this board, there is a topic that will always have the current beta test key in it. The subject is "MakeMKV is free while in beta".

Those of us who have purchased MakeMKV do not have to worry about that anymore - our keys are valid "always". Saves a bit of hassle.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
austingrd

Post by austingrd »

I checked the the Announcement category but I cannot find anything that says for beta test keys. Would someone be kind enough to post the link please?
Mistakes are learning tools. Image
twa000

Post by twa000 »

austingrd wrote:I checked the the Announcement category but I cannot find anything that says for beta test keys. Would someone be kind enough to post the link please?
http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
samccfl99

Post by samccfl99 »

thank you. i did look around in the faq before i posted but i did not look there. it worked fine. the program on the other hand i have problems with alot. i will post in another thread. thanks again.