Default selection rules issue

Discussion of advanced MakeMKV functionality, expert mode, conversion profiles
bmillham

Re: Default selection rules issue

Post by bmillham »

I've been using MakeMKV for years and can't remember when -sel:all unselected titles.

The documentation clearly states it's for tracks, not titles. So maybe it was a bug that you were taking advantage of that was fixed.

Personally I don't see it as a big deal as a simple right click and unselect all works.
spl147

Post by spl147 »

bmillham wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:49 pm
I've been using MakeMKV for years and can't remember when -sel:all unselected titles.

The documentation clearly states it's for tracks, not titles. So maybe it was a bug that you were taking advantage of that was fixed.

Personally I don't see it as a big deal as a simple right click and unselect all works.
Yea i have been using it since it’s first release, it used to work with titles as well, I'm not gonna argue it with you. Just trying to get mike to chime in.

Yes right click and unselect all works, it’s a extra step that should be handled in default selection rules
bmillham

Post by bmillham »

Instead of reporting it as a bug, ask for a new feature. Because according to the documents it is not a bug.
spl147

Post by spl147 »

bmillham wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 pm
Instead of reporting it as a bug, ask for a new feature. Because according to the documents it is not a bug.
Thanks Captain Obvious