Selection advanced options

Discussion of advanced MakeMKV functionality, expert mode, conversion profiles
dereckr

Selection advanced options

Post by dereckr »

Hello,

Well I have been having some problems with some movies. I am currently working with wild card and when it scans it comes up with 100+ titles of the same thing? Is there a way in the advanced option that by default nothing is checked so don't have to uncheck them all?

Also the other night did this with another movie and friend came over to watch it and the movie was backwards some parts came before others and it was one that had 100+ titles like this one. Is there a way to find the correct one so don't risk copying a bad one?

Thanks,
Dereck
Woodstock

Re: Selection advanced options

Post by Woodstock »

RIGHT clicking on the title list will give a menu with "Deselect all" as one of the options.

Choosing which title to rip on obfuscated disks requires either searching internet for others that have found the right title, or using tools to see what is correct for YOUR version of the disk. A google search for "bluray playlist obfuscation youtube" will come up with a couple of videos that describe how to do this on Windows, but it requires a program that can play BDs directly on your computer.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
dereckr

Post by dereckr »

Thank you very much. Will definitely be using this from now on. Wonder how many i have that are messed up that we havent watched:(
dereckr

Post by dereckr »

So how do you select the MPLS that is correct? I don't see the option in MakeMKV to select the MPLS the one I found doesn't show up in the list that MakeMKV reads and we tried it and it is all scrambled.

Thanks,
dereck
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

If you have a particular m2ts number that is "correct" for your disk, that will appear in the right hand display of track information when you highlight the titles in the left-hand window. It will also show the segment order, which can be used to match up against internet reports.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging