Adding Keys?

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
danBoi2016

Re: Adding Keys?

Post by danBoi2016 »

can someone plz post below/send me private message with all the aacs keys listed for the uhd blurays on http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p ... ost1823531 as the website is offline thanks
AlexR688

Post by AlexR688 »

danBoi2016 wrote:can someone plz post below/send me private message with all the aacs keys listed for the uhd blurays on http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p ... ost1823531 as the website is offline thanks

Second that please
danBoi2016

Post by danBoi2016 »

GirlPower wrote:I did the same as Metallikahn, and can also report that it works great.

I've ripped The Hunger Games box, insurgent,Alegiant,Oblivion,Passenges,The Reveant (European release indeed), and some other discs and they all play fine on an AppleTv 4k from my nas using Infuse 5.
I used makemkv and the 'Backup Discc' option, and then move the m2ts file to my nas. Largest at the moment is The Hunger Games Catching Fire at 76G.

hi can u send me the aacs keys from that website plz
DaveBinM

Post by DaveBinM »

I also wouldn't mind the keys if someone could forward them along :)
VAMET

Post by VAMET »

Dear Friends

You are talking about those keys:

Code: Select all

see http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1823531#post1823531
So from now on MakeMKV will be able to crack AACS 2.0?

Sincerely
yorgo

Post by yorgo »

VAMET wrote: So from now on MakeMKV will be able to crack AACS 2.0?
I would not make that assumption. It's one thing to apply a key acquired elsewhere within the MakeMKV framework, another thing to de-encrypt on the fly as MakeMKV does with standard HD Blu-Rays. Per Mike, "Everything except the decryption should work" (http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... 12&t=16765).
AlexR688

Post by AlexR688 »

VAMET wrote:Dear Friends

You are talking about those keys:

Code: Select all

see http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1823531#post1823531

So from now on MakeMKV will be able to crack AACS 2.0?

Sincerely
Thank you!

As an FYI, Doom9 is Now back online
LFletcher

Post by LFletcher »

So how do you extract the UHD aacs keys?
Is it using either FindVUK or VukExtract?

Thanks
danBoi2016

Post by danBoi2016 »

why wont mkv open my discs?
Meister_Proper

Post by Meister_Proper »

danBoi2016 wrote:why wont mkv open my discs?
What discs? Did you add the keys posted on this thread?
Metallikahn

Post by Metallikahn »

In addition, do you have the correct disc player? Did you just save the key's above as 'KeyDB.cfg' (which wouldn't work) or did you actually download the keyDB.cfg file I linked to and add the keys to the end of the list in that file? Did you save the cfg file to the correct directory (listed under MakeMKV preferences - general tab)? Is it the most current version of MakeMKV?

It could be that you just have the poor luck of owning UHD's from a different region than the keys provided in the above list. I have 11 movies from that list and I've only been able to rip 6 of them.

The US region releases I have that have not worked are:
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk
The Revenant
Independence Day
Now You See Me
Now You See Me 2

Us Releases that have worked:
Deadpool
Deepwater Horizon
The Expendables 3
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters 2
Mad Max Fury Road
danBoi2016

Post by danBoi2016 »

Metallikahn wrote:In addition, do you have the correct disc player? Did you just save the key's above as 'KeyDB.cfg' (which wouldn't work) or did you actually download the keyDB.cfg file I linked to and add the keys to the end of the list in that file? Did you save the cfg file to the correct directory (listed under MakeMKV preferences - general tab)? Is it the most current version of MakeMKV?

It could be that you just have the poor luck of owning UHD's from a different region than the keys provided in the above list. I have 11 movies from that list and I've only been able to rip 6 of them.

The US region releases I have that have not worked are:
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk
The Revenant
Independence Day
Now You See Me
Now You See Me 2

Us Releases that have worked:
Deadpool
Deepwater Horizon
The Expendables 3
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters 2
Mad Max Fury Road
hi again, i just tested Deadpool (US) and MakeMKV Opened the disc without deuhd running with no problem, and just tested Kingsman: The Secret Service (UK) and its now ripping, next going to test Independence Day: Resurgence (UK) to see if it works in makemkv to, the other discs i have currently dont work, do u know how to extract the aacs keys from the discs i have? what software is used? then i can hopefully rip the rest of them using makemkv, and when will the database be updated again with new aacs keys?, and can u post the updated keys below if u find they have been updated before me thanks
Metallikahn

Post by Metallikahn »

danBoi2016 wrote:do u know how to extract the aacs keys from the discs i have? what software is used? then i can hopefully rip the rest of them using makemkv, and when will the database be updated again with new aacs keys?, and can u post the updated keys below if u find they have been updated before me thanks
If it was that easy, it'd already be implemented into makemkv and it would work just like normal bluray's and DVD's. In other words, I have no idea how they are getting the keys. My guess is it is a process very similar to ho DeUHD manages it. Either way, I'm not paying $200 for something that will probably be useless within the year. Just checked the deuhd site and it seems they've gone to a 6 month subscription at around $20/month. Only a matter of time before these keys start becoming widely available for free.

As far as when the list will be updated... Who knows?!?!? I just linked the list from doom9 http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=120988&page=22.
Go there, sign up for an account, and follow that thread for updates. Hopefully they start adding more to it in the near future.
Tourman

Post by Tourman »

Meister_Proper wrote:
Keep in mind that not all discs use the same encryption key as seen on myce forums. My copy of Criminal will not decrypt, but Pan and Angels and Demons do.
danBoi2016

Post by danBoi2016 »

Tourman wrote:
Meister_Proper wrote:
Keep in mind that not all discs use the same encryption key as seen on myce forums. My copy of Criminal will not decrypt, but Pan and Angels and Demons do.
do u know how to get aacs keys? from discs? private message if u do