A little confused

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
ghost rider

Re: A little confused

Post by ghost rider »

Got my Oppo udp 203 yesterday and it worked perfectly. I would say the MKV files are played bit for bit perfect. DTSX and Atmos play and the picture looks perfect.
ghost rider

Post by ghost rider »

I'm pretty happy with makemkv and bought my license today and want to give a thanks to Mike and all who help out. I updated to 1.10.10 and when to rebackup my UHD movies keeping just the one audio this time and they didn't work. I recopied the hash keys to the directory and it works now. Is that normal?
preserve

Post by preserve »

Make sure your data directory specified in preferences, where the hashed keys file goes, is not the same as your program directory. The program directory is cleared when you upgrade to a new version.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
d00zah

Post by d00zah »

ghost rider wrote:I updated to 1.10.10 and when to rebackup my UHD movies keeping just the one audio this time and they didn't work. I recopied the hash keys to the directory and it works now. Is that normal?
From just above the hashed keys download link:

"Update: please download the latest keys. Due to a bug in 1.10.9 previously released keys are not compatible with 1.10.10."
ghost rider

Post by ghost rider »

d00zah wrote:
ghost rider wrote:I updated to 1.10.10 and when to rebackup my UHD movies keeping just the one audio this time and they didn't work. I recopied the hash keys to the directory and it works now. Is that normal?
From just above the hashed keys download link:

"Update: please download the latest keys. Due to a bug in 1.10.9 previously released keys are not compatible with 1.10.10."
yep that was it.

So as of now The Bourne Identity is the only one I can't back up. I emailed the dump file so I just wait for a key update?