Coming soon 50 plus UHD dumps from Canada uhds.......

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
tyeeman

Re: Coming soon 50 plus UHD dumps from Canada uhds.......

Post by tyeeman »

I noticed something funny with the latest key files. I compared the last 2, todays and a couple of days ago. I'm noticing a lot of the keys have the first half the same but the last half are different, that is really strange or is it? Maybe Mike's refining his technique. Can someone else take a look. Pick the same title in both files and compare.
preserve

Post by preserve »

Well unlike volume keys, we don't know how these hashed keys work, and there is nothing to match them to specific discs, only the volume labels which identify the movies. For that reason I don't know that it's very productive to "analyze" the file unless you are a programmer trying to figure out the hashed keys format or unless you are just looking to see if the latest dumps you submitted were added. It could be Mike is refining his method as you suggest, or perhaps he is making corrections.
Last edited by preserve on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
eng050599

Post by eng050599 »

So as a follow up, I have managed to rip all but three of my UHD films to date. The three that did not work were.

Dredd (Canadian Version)
Terminator 2
Batman and Harley Quinn

I forwarded the dump files to Mike, and will continue checking my remaining films (about 13 to go).

As an aside, so far the BE16NU50 drive has worked flawlessly with 1.01 firmware.
eng050599

Post by eng050599 »

The new hashed keys allowed for Dredd to be decrypted, but still no luck in getting T2 or Batman and Harley Quinn to work.
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

Looks like Tuesday January 23 my Asus CD burner arrives. I'm in USA and won't be back home till Saturday. I'll start sending Mike dumps for the ones missing (hask keys) for disks that don't work. I'm new to this. Assuming most or all my movies are in that file of keys but they might be region based so maybe my listbmay help, or maybe not.... Will see. I hope my asus drive works. If not I just bought a bdxl burner , ah it will replace a 6 year old Blu-ray burner lol......either way I'll use it
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

Looks like Tuesday January 23 my Asus BW-16D1HT burner arrives. I'm in USA and won't be back home till Saturday. I'll start sending Mike dumps for the ones missing (hash keys) for disks that don't work. I'm new to this. Assuming most or all my movies are in that file of keys but they might be region based so maybe my list may help, or maybe not.... Will see. I hope my asus drive works. If not I just bought a bdxl burner , ah it will replace a 6 year old Blu-ray burner lol......either way I'll use it
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

gereral1 wrote:Looks like Tuesday January 23 my Asus BW-16D1HT burner arrives. I'm in USA and won't be back home till Saturday. I'll start sending Mike dumps for the ones missing (hash keys) for disks that don't work. I'm new to this. Assuming most or all my movies are in that file of keys but they might be region based so maybe my list may help, or maybe not.... Will see. I hope my asus drive works. If not I just bought a bdxl burner , ah it will replace a 6 year old Blu-ray burner lol......either way I'll use it
wife said drive delivered today. Have to wait tell Saturday to start scanning.... wish me luck
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

Update just bought

Jigsaw the game continues
IT
Blade runner 2049
eng050599

Post by eng050599 »

Follow-up: I've identified three films that still l cannot rip:

Batman and Harley Quinn

Terminator 2

Batman v Superman
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

Drive Information
OS device name: K:
Manufacturer: ASUS
Product: BW-16D1HT
Revision: 3.00
Serial number: SIK9KH1LF281
Firmware date: 2115-11-03 11:10:
Bus encryption flags: 1F

No disc inserted
time to start providing mike with some dumps if my hash keys are not on his list.....
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

What I will do is on my first post list of movies BESIDE title (IN FILE) (DUMP FILE SENT)
I will keep this list up to date as I do each movie. This is going to take some time as I got 64 of them....
IT movie is on the key list. My first test. Working perfect with version 3.0 firmware. Speed is 21.6m/s on firmware 3.0. I will not be touching any utility to upgrade this drive.
eng050599

Post by eng050599 »

Still running into issues with the same three discs,and I've forwarded the dumps to Mike.

-Terminator 2
-Batman V. Superman
-Batman and Harley Quinn

I have been able to rip the following discs without issue:

-Pacific Rim
-The Mummy Trilogy
-John Wick 1 and 2
-Suicide Squad
-Hacksaw Ridge
-Logan
-Spiderman Homecoming
-Prometheus
-Alien Covenant
-Dredd
-Hunger Games (all 4 films)
-Deadpool
-Mad Max Fury Road
-Starship Troopers
-Ghost in the Shell
-Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
-Labyrinth
-Man of Steel
-Bram Stoker's Dracula
-Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
-Wonder Woman
-Blade Runner
-Blade Runner 2049
-Watchmen
rlsound

Post by rlsound »

Do you need Firmware 3.0? I had it then noticed Asus released 3.03 and I updated to it. I tried to read Lego Batman UHD with it, with no luck. I bought this drive because I thought it read UHD discs...
st4evr

Post by st4evr »

rlsound wrote:Do you need Firmware 3.0? I had it then noticed Asus released 3.03 and I updated to it. I tried to read Lego Batman UHD with it, with no luck. I bought this drive because I thought it read UHD discs...
See this post:

https://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopi ... 907#p59907
preserve

Post by preserve »

Or this sticky post at the top of the forum: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16883

Instructions couldn't be clearer to NOT update firmware.

In short, you're going to need to flash your drive back to an earlier firmware, anywhere between 3.00 and 3.02.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00