jigsaw 4k disc

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
rco133

Re: jigsaw 4k disc

Post by rco133 »

tibby wrote:Hi i sent my dump of jigsaw over a week ago ... i know there is been a error and i sent my 2nd dump few days ago since then there was a few key update but still not my jigsaw key disc ...

my jigsaw disc is canadian version with french on it ... the one key available is for the us disc ... my disc still not decrypt since no key yet available. mike is there a problem with my dump files ?

thanks
Have you sent a new dump created with 1.12.0 like users were asked to in
http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16959
tibby

Post by tibby »

yes i did with latest makemkv version the new dump is like 24kb

i also sent him deepwater horizon new dump canadian disc with french but this one was the first time dump and he added the key same day
tibby

Post by tibby »

rco133 wrote:
tibby wrote:Hi i sent my dump of jigsaw over a week ago ... i know there is been a error and i sent my 2nd dump few days ago since then there was a few key update but still not my jigsaw key disc ...

my jigsaw disc is canadian version with french on it ... the one key available is for the us disc ... my disc still not decrypt since no key yet available. mike is there a problem with my dump files ?

thanks
Have you sent a new dump created with 1.12.0 like users were asked to in
http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16959

yes i sent him a dump with latest makemkv the dump is like 24kb

i also sent him a dump from deepwater horizon canadian disc with french but this one was first time dump .. and he did added the key the same day i think
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

tibby wrote:yes i sent him a dump with latest makemkv the dump is like 24kb
i also sent him a dump from deepwater horizon canadian disc with french but this one was first time dump .. and he did added the key the same day i think
If you have a "friendly" drive and sent the dump from 1.12.0, then it should be there. Try making the dump again and send email again - I'll see what's wrong.
tibby

Post by tibby »

mike admin wrote:
tibby wrote:yes i sent him a dump with latest makemkv the dump is like 24kb
If you have a "friendly" drive and sent the dump from 1.12.0, then it should be there. Try making the dump again and send email again - I'll see what's wrong.

its just been sent
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

thanks
Yes my jigsaw was purchased in USA . Blade runner in Canada and American made in Canada. I have so many of the uhds now it's hard to keep track. Send mike dump files and he will reach into his crystal magic ball for you.
tibby

Post by tibby »

gereral1 wrote:

thanks
Yes my jigsaw was purchased in USA . Blade runner in Canada and American made in Canada. I have so many of the uhds now it's hard to keep track. Send mike dump files and he will reach into his crystal magic ball for you.

yeah he did it i sent him a new dump, my option allow contacting web server for updates wasnt enabled after i fixed that he did fix it and get the key should be on the hashkey.txt soon with other keys

thanks again Mike
kingston12

Post by kingston12 »

This is the first disc that I have had fail.

I get a variety of error messages, but mostly end up with 'No disc inserted'. Is there any way around this for the UK disc?
bmillham

Post by bmillham »

I had problems with the US version of Jigsaw. The disc would load and show the content fine, and while on the content selection screen, suddenly something would start accessing the disc. The drive would spin up to full speed for a few seconds and then I'd get 'no disc inserted'. I could not get the disc to rip at all.

For fun, I created a backup to the disc and the backup worked fine. I was then able to open the backup and rip it from there. Strange.
gereral1

Post by gereral1 »

This is a known flaw in the spinning of uhd friendly drive. Once it reads the disc it spins down and goes to sleep. Making a backup prevents any spin problem thus your results. If your fast enough to select the title, subs and audio you can try before the rom spins down. I don't think im fast enough sometimes but there are times its like click click done. Luck or the draw....lol
bmillham

Post by bmillham »

I thought that bug had been fixed? I've ripped over 30 UHDs and this is the first time it's happened.