Error Decrypting Batman vs Superman DoJ Ultimate 4K

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
dmillionz

Error Decrypting Batman vs Superman DoJ Ultimate 4K

Post by dmillionz »

Mike,

I emailed the two dump files of my version of BvS DoJ UE 4K that I pre-ordered from Amazon to svq as requested. I have the latest Hash Keys from 2.3.18 installed and even though there are several keys for this movie in the file, it still can't be decrypted. Please get this resolved asap as this is the last movie in my collection of over 70 4K movies that I couldn't rip. Then it will be done... for now.

Thanks for all of your hard work and developing a piece of software that has allowed me to completely digitize my entire library of over 1,000 blu-rays, 4K and 3D movies.

Regards,

DM
dmillionz

Re: Error Decrypting Batman vs Superman DoJ Ultimate 4K

Post by dmillionz »

@mike admin,

I just emailed the dump file from version MakeMKV 1.12.0 as requested.

DM
preserve

Post by preserve »

dmillionz wrote:Please get this resolved asap
This is partly a specific response but partly a general response to anyone feeling impatient about MakeMKV's UHD support. Mike works at his own pace and could never be accused of being slow to get anything done, and in the case of UHD, it's clear that he's been working as quickly as possible with all the frequent updates, which are obviously in his interest to widen MakeMKV's UHD support and increase the MakeMKV userbase. With the 1.12.0 update, we now know that he had some problem titles and was working to solve them. He seldom posts in the forum because I'd assume more time spent in the forums is less time for MakeMKV development and support. So we just need to be patient for updates when we're waiting for submitted discs to be supported.

Making a thread to "demand" for your requested disc to get done is unnecessary, and I'm not sure what the rush is.

As soon as it can be done, it will.

By the way, check today's new hash file :)
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
dmillionz

Post by dmillionz »

preserve wrote:
dmillionz wrote:Please get this resolved asap
This is partly a specific response but partly a general response to anyone feeling impatient about MakeMKV's UHD support. Mike works at his own pace and could never be accused of being slow to get anything done, and in the case of UHD, it's clear that he's been working as quickly as possible with all the frequent updates, which are obviously in his interest to widen MakeMKV's UHD support and increase the MakeMKV userbase. With the 1.12.0 update, we now know that he had some problem titles and was working to solve them. He seldom posts in the forum because I'd assume more time spent in the forums is less time for MakeMKV development and support. So we just need to be patient for updates when we're waiting for submitted discs to be supported.

Making a thread to "demand" for your requested disc to get done is unnecessary, and I'm not sure what the rush is.

As soon as it can be done, it will.

By the way, check today's new hash file :)
It wasn't a demand, it was a request. And it was a request he honored as of the file updated today. I'm sure that Mike, if he had more pressing concerns, would have handled those instead of updating my requested disc in the Hash file. I explained my reason for the request and he hooked me up. And for that I'm grateful. My current 4K collection ripped into MKV is now complete and I'm 100% digital all due to Mike and his efforts over the years.

Keep it going Mike. You're killing em.
beatsntoons

Post by beatsntoons »

Definitely came across as a demand to me!
Plus I have a pet hate for messages that start with someone's name and not a greeting before it. There's a special place in hell for those messages.
At work I put those emails at the back of the queue even if they're from bigger fish.

Anywho glad you got it sorted!
dmillionz

Post by dmillionz »

beatsntoons wrote:Definitely came across as a demand to me!
Plus I have a pet hate for messages that start with someone's name and not a greeting before it. There's a special place in hell for those messages.
At work I put those emails at the back of the queue even if they're from bigger fish.

Anywho glad you got it sorted!
Demands don't begin with "Please", Requests do. And obviously you're not a C-Level executive because we don't begin emails, posts or even letters in that fashion. Especially when addressing each other within or without our company. Mike is obviously a C-Level (or cut from the same cloth) and had no problem with how I addressed him. It's natural to him. In fact, his responses and messages are even more concise and direct. And you boasting about putting requests from bigger fish at the back of the queue because they weren't addressed the way you felt they should be magnifies your arrogance and is exactly why you will never be one of those "big fish". Your "pet hates" have no place in real business and will not be tolerated by any management that caught wind of how you handle the requests/demand of your superiors. So go tell those bigger fish that you put their emails in the back of the queue and see what happens.

Thanks again Mike for making that happen for me.
beatsntoons

Post by beatsntoons »

Lol, so salty and triggered. Have a nice life "C-Level Executive"