Deadpool

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
steelman

Deadpool

Post by steelman »

Hi - has anyone encountered issues ripping the Deadpool UHD disc (UK version). In particular an "M2TS hash check error"

This is the second disc I have tried (having returned the first to Amazon as i encountered the same issue). I followed the link from MakeMKV that suggested it could mean a 'failing Bluray drive' - it's only 10 days old (an LG WH16NS40) - while possible I would hope not. Anything else I can try. Any suggestions welcome

Thanks
rivey

Re: Deadpool

Post by rivey »

steelman wrote:Hi - has anyone encountered issues ripping the Deadpool UHD disc (UK version). In particular an "M2TS hash check error"

This is the second disc I have tried (having returned the first to Amazon as i encountered the same issue). I followed the link from MakeMKV that suggested it could mean a 'failing Bluray drive' - it's only 10 days old (an LG WH16NS40) - while possible I would hope not. Anything else I can try. Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

What is the firmware version of the LG drive?
Have you ripped other titles successfully with the new drive?
steelman

Re: Deadpool

Post by steelman »

rivey wrote:
steelman wrote:Hi - has anyone encountered issues ripping the Deadpool UHD disc (UK version). In particular an "M2TS hash check error"

Thanks

What is the firmware version of the LG drive?
Have you ripped other titles successfully with the new drive?
Version 1.02? Haven't tried a direct to mkv rip with other discs. Other's I have backed-up - using MakeMKV, then converted in MakeMKV or mkvtoolnix.