STORKS UHD Not Backing Up

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
sleepycol

STORKS UHD Not Backing Up

Post by sleepycol »

Hi,

I couldn't get STORKS UHD to copy. Attached is the AACS dump. Is it an issue that the key is missing or my drive is not UHD friendly?

Cheers,
Colin
Attachments
MKB20_v61_STORKS_6BF1.tgz
(24.76 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
MartyMcNuts

Re: STORKS UHD Not Backing Up

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi sleepycol,

Your LG BU40N should be UHD friendly. It looks like you are on firmware 1.01, which I believe is good. I'm not sure about the key as Mike 'hashes' them so I cannot be sure if your UHD matches any of the 3 keys in the list.

What concerns me is that in your log text file,the last line says:

"Can't read AACS VID from disc - most likely current AACS host certificate is revoked by your drive"

Do any other recent UHD's / bluray's work for you now?

PS: You need to email your dump to Mike at svq@makemkv.com so it can be checked.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
sleepycol

Post by sleepycol »

Hi,

Tried Dunkirk UHD but get same message. Sent log to email address you mentioned. Tried updated hash keys.txt but still same error on both discs. Does it matter what I call the txt file?

My firmware is V1.01 which I thought was friendly version?

They are both rental discs.

Cheers,
Colin
st4evr

Post by st4evr »

UHD Official Drives are currently not supported by MakeMKV yet. Mike has said so himself. He is working on future support, but he has yet to make any official announcements as to when or release a version that supports those drives.

See his post regarding this in this thread:

http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... 16&t=17092

The BU40N is an official drive. Not a friendly drive. There is a difference.