Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Toad King

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by Toad King »

Bought a BDR-S13U-X late last week and it arrived today. Works great in an enclosure (but is a very tight fit, apparently common for these Pioneer drives) and was able to rip my problematic The Abyss 4K disc that my LG drive chokes on with no problems.

Thanks again!
Billycar11

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by Billycar11 »

well the 213 is also almost out probably going to be a moth to restock those just like the UX so for now only the UBK will be readily available
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
tastethecorn

Post by tastethecorn »

Thanks Billy for the great service. picked up a BDR-S13UBK and threw it in an enclosure and 30 seconds later I was ready to start backing up my collection and everything worked great out of the box. Much appreciated.
dozeman

Post by dozeman »

Wow, that could not have been any easier. I purchased the BDR-S13UBK from Billy, put it in the recommended Vantec NexStar DX2 enclosure, downloaded the MakeMKV software, and have ripped in a bunch of older & brand-new 4k UHD blu-ray dvd's. No problems. I wish everything was this simple. Thanks Billy!
jim071

Post by jim071 »

I received my Pioneer BDR-2213 quickly, and installed it.
It was recognized and works perfectly.
I was able to rip my Blu-Ray of The Relic 1997 at a seemingly quick amount of time. (first one i ever did)
I was then able to tweak the brightness while retaining picture quality enough to actually see what was going on in the movie.

I did notice that the drive doesn't handle DVD's with scratches as well as my DVD drive does. (it wouldn't even show that the disk was loaded)
But, I did buy this for Blu-Ray disks.

In short, I would definitely recomend, and buy from Billycar11 again.
bobrosswins

Post by bobrosswins »

I ordered the BDR-S13UBK. Drive arrived fast and works great. Good experience.
RBass3000

Post by RBass3000 »

My third drive from Billy and this is the best. I’m thrilled this Pioneer solved some of my 4k ripping issues with my former LG.

Billy was super communicative. Shipping was fast and product was exactly as described.

Don’t hesitate to use Billy if you’re serious about turning your physical collection into a digital video collection.
glashoppah

Post by glashoppah »

I recently purchased a Pre Flashed Pioneer BDR-S13UBK SATA 5.25 from Billy, and mounted it in the recommended Vantek enclosure. Very nice device, extremely quiet and fast. Billy was a good communicator and the device arrived quickly and well-packaged. I recommend Billy for your pre-flashed optical drive needs.

Sincerely,

G.
efrainperezjr

Post by efrainperezjr »

I have ordered 2 Pioneer drives from Billy and it's super easy and convenient, and for not much more than the actual cost of the drives on Amazon. Plus I don't have to worry about flashing them or messing that process up - I'm tech savvy so imagine I could figure it out - but this way it's just plug and play :D
goldenzilence

Post by goldenzilence »

Billycar11 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:10 am
funny product placement in this video...
wonder where he got it from... lol its me

https://youtu.be/f1DvOF-giJQ?si=ROPGbuPdEUkicq6e&t=739
I found out about these new drives with "old firmware" and decided to see what all the fuss was about. Billy was able to answer my questions and quickly shipped out a drive. So far it has been working great! I've even been able to use it on Linux with no problems whatsoever.
xazoo

Post by xazoo »

I purchased a S13UBK from Billy and everything was great. Billy was really knowledgeable and helped with questions I had about the drives that were available and their usage. It was a fast, smooth, and responsive process.
I am literally 100% satisfied and would recommend Billy's services and products as much as possible. Thanks!
jfunk7997

Post by jfunk7997 »

Got my S13UBK from Billy a week ago and it's been running great. Definitely will be purchasing from him again if I need more drives.
vonthrash31

Post by vonthrash31 »

Got my S13UBK from Billy within days of purchasing it a couple weeks ago, and it works amazingly. It arrived quick, in all original packaging, and worked like a charm. Billy was very easy to work with and kept me updated throughout the speedy process. Thanks again!
Buckskin Chama

Post by Buckskin Chama »

Super great experience buying from Billy! 10/10
siueclipse

Post by siueclipse »

I ordered one of the Pioneers. Billy sent it quick and it worked perfectly.. Rip away Jim, Rip away..