Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
leal4

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by leal4 »

Ordered a drive from Billy. He was prompt, easy to work with, and the package came quickly. Thanks Billy, would recommend. 5/5 stars
bmcneely0

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by bmcneely0 »

Hi,

I have the following Blu Ray drive:
Drive Information
OS device name: /dev/rdisk4
Current profile: BD-ROM
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-XS07U
Revision: 1.03
Serial number: [redacted]
Firmware date: 2023-01-06
Bus encryption flags: 13
Highest AACS version: 68

LibreDrive Information
Drive platform: Pioneer RS8E21
Firmware version: ID05

If I follow the thread correctly that drive is in the supported list of drives. But the firmware is too new and as such is not recommended for flashing to enable LibreDrive. My asks are:
1. Can you confirm that I followed your post correctly and that it is a supported drive, but because the firmware is after December 2022 it is not recommended to flash it?
2. If the answer to question 1 is correct and the drive can't be flashed, can I get on your waitlist for pre-flashed UHD Blu Ray drives (Country of residence - US)?
3. If the answer to question 1 is that my assumptions are incorrect, can you tell me how to flash this drive?

Appreciate any guidance. Thanks very much.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

bmcneely0 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:37 pm
Hi,

I have the following Blu Ray drive:
Drive Information
OS device name: /dev/rdisk4
Current profile: BD-ROM
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-XS07U
Revision: 1.03
Serial number: [redacted]
Firmware date: 2023-01-06
Sorry no that drive can't be flashed.
Email me to order see below
Just return that drive to where you got it.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
TheSeeker

Post by TheSeeker »

I corresponded via email with Billycar today and I regretfully must say that he was outrageously discourteous, petty, a displeasure to correspond with, and that no business with conduct like his deserves a cent from prospective customers. He didn't even spare the effort (or was not able) to string together a coherent sentence with his epithets.
bmcneely0

Post by bmcneely0 »

I also corresponded with Billy today and found him very helpful. Our emails were friendly. He provided instructions which I followed. No problems or complaints.
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

TheSeeker wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:34 pm
I corresponded via email with Billycar today and I regretfully must say that he was outrageously discourteous, petty, a displeasure to correspond with, and that no business with conduct like his deserves a cent from prospective customers. He didn't even spare the effort (or was not able) to string together a coherent sentence with his epithets.
That begets the question: what was your initial message to him? I have conversed via e-mail with him years back and last year. Not once was he any less than cordial. If what you mention is true then logic tells me you possibly provided the causal link. Without knowing the full unedited conversation I believe none of it for your conclusion lacks any premiss to make your argument cogent.
TheSeeker

Post by TheSeeker »

MKV Maker wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:10 am
TheSeeker wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:34 pm
That begets the question: what was your initial message to him? I have conversed via e-mail with him years back and last year. Not once was he any less than cordial. If what you mention is true then logic tells me you possibly provided the causal link. Without knowing the full unedited conversation I believe none of it for your conclusion lacks any premiss to make your argument cogent.
I can furnish you with the full context if you email me at imtheseekr@gmail.com, I'm too new a user to send PMs.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

TheSeeker wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:26 pm

I can furnish you with the full context if you email me at imtheseekr@gmail.com, I'm too new a user to send PMs.
Email me those details too as I have not asked you to do anything that your claiming
And all your assumptions are incorrect as you now know.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
HisDudeNES

Post by HisDudeNES »

Created an account just so I could add to the praise for buying a drive from Billycar11.

Thanks Billy, I've got my drive, and it works well. Excellent work, service and product. 12 out of 10 stars.
bmcneely0

Post by bmcneely0 »

Another satisfied customer for Billycar11. The drive arrived earlier this week. Amazon finally delivered the USB case today after losing it for a couple of days. A few minutes to put the drive in the case and I'm up and running. Thanks Billy. Appreciate your help.
Mirarora

Post by Mirarora »

Just ordered a drive from Billy, i'm excited to finally be able to begin ripping my 4k discs soon!
fiddletwix

Post by fiddletwix »

Been trying to find the answer, but can someone tell me the differences between the three pioneer drives besides price?
jpk806

Post by jpk806 »

Purchased a drive from Billy about a year ago. I haven't had a single problem with it since getting it. Thanks!
levitas

Post by levitas »

I had LG WH16NS60 and I flashed with patched firmware from this site. I used them for a couple of years. Generally it worked without makemkv hash errors. But sometimes it gave hash errors. I would reinsert and try to re-rip until rips without errors. With one brand new 100 UHD disc it couldn't rip giving unrecoverable read errors. I bought an LG WH16NS40 which was cheap and available from Amazon, Again I patched it with firmware from this site. Same problem

I also had an old Pioneer DVD drive to use it for accurate CD Ripping. I wanted a quality Pioneer drive makemkv capable UHD drive which I can also rip CDs accurately.
In 1 drive. I have learned that BDR-S13U is perfect but after 2022 new firmware blocked ripping. Amazon had it but certainly with new blocked firmware.

So I bite the bullet and ordered it from Billy. He prepared and shipped brand new one opened to flash but everything intact in package. I got it fast.

I immediately tried it makemkv with the same problem UHD. Ripped right out of the box. No errors. What a difference, silent, loads right away.
You get what you pay for

Thank you Billy
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

fiddletwix wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:58 am
Been trying to find the answer, but can someone tell me the differences between the three pioneer drives besides price?
Read the details including design and features of the following. I cannot find the page of the exact model of BDR-212 Billy sells but it is certainly the most popular of the three likely because of price. The actual design and build is quite important for discernment amongst them. Billy did not sell the BDR-S13U-X until I enquired about it for I wish not to settle for BDR-S13UBK. Fortunately its pre-2022-12 firmware is able to be flashed.

BDR-S13U-X product website
BDR-S13UBK product website