(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
debilausaure

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by debilausaure »

Hello Asmcom,

Just registered to wave hello as I am interested in buying a drive. I've sent you an email as well, hope you still have some left ahah. Hope to hear from you soon !

Thanks
Harkon321

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Harkon321 »

Hi

New poster after a UHD friendly drive that is consistent. Seen the links on EBay but thought better to come through here. Is a newer Pioneer running older firmware the best answer?? I sent an email last week but think it might have been you were away. Is it best to message on here or via email. Many thanks.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Harkon321 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:40 am
Hi

New poster after a UHD friendly drive that is consistent. Seen the links on EBay but thought better to come through here. Is a newer Pioneer running older firmware the best answer?? I sent an email last week but think it might have been you were away. Is it best to message on here or via email. Many thanks.
We're here and eager to assist our valued customers and take care of your orders. Please email to the email address below

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Hayley

The UHD Friendly Drive Team
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
RipIt

Post by RipIt »

Hello Asmcom from Italy,
I have registered to speak with you about the two drives BDR-XD08EMB-S and BDR-XD07T/B/s and I have sent you an email about this.

Thanks in advance.
dakrikke

Post by dakrikke »

Hello all, just wanted to share my experience with Asmcom. A friend of mine recommended Asmcom (and this forum too) and i reached out to them a few weeks ago. They really helped with every question i had and guided me throught the buying process. They sent my new drive last week and today i received and installed it! It works like a charm and i am really happy with it.
Just wanted to share my good experience with them! If anyone has a question, just reach out to them or me, i would be happy to help!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

RipIt wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 am
Hello Asmcom from Italy,
I have registered to speak with you about the two drives BDR-XD08EMB-S and BDR-XD07T/B/s and I have sent you an email about this.

Thanks in advance.
We have these drives in stock. Contact us at the email below:

Please quote "RipIt from MakeMKV"

Asmcom :mrgreen:
gerome

Post by gerome »

Hi all.

I’m considering one of the followings :

Pioneer
BDR-X13E-S
BDR-XD08EMB-S

Verbatim
BDR-XD08EMB-S

Any thoughts on this models ?

@Asmcom, do you still have one of them to ship to France ?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

gerome wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 6:57 am
Hi all.

I’m considering one of the followings :

Pioneer
BDR-X13E-S
BDR-XD08EMB-S

Verbatim
BDR-XD08EMB-S

Any thoughts on this models ?

@Asmcom, do you still have one of them to ship to France ?
We currently have the following items in stock:

- Pioneer BDR-X13E-S
- Pioneer BDR-XD08EMB-S

For more efficient tracking, kindly email us as our database is synchronized with our email system.

Clare

UHD Friendly Drive Team
Peppins

Post by Peppins »

Hi all, i've purchased one pioneer uhd friendly drive from asmcom, i've received it and i can confirm you everything working well!!! :mrgreen:
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Peppins wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:51 pm
Hi all, i've purchased one pioneer uhd friendly drive from asmcom, i've received it and i can confirm you everything working well!!! :mrgreen:
Great News !!!!
Another Happy Customer

Hayley :mrgreen:
thelongestj

Post by thelongestj »

thelongestj wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:09 pm
zippzapp65 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 12:43 pm
thelongestj wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:26 am
Hello Asmcom,

Another poster from Sweden just registering to let you know that I'm interested in purchasing an external drive to start ripping my BD and UHD collection. I'll send an email with my username and hopefully we can work something out. As a newbie, I appreciate everything you do for the makemkv community.

Thanks!
Hello thelongestj did you get any response when you emailed Asmcom?
Iam also intersted in a pioneer what a understand its only to plugin and it works to rip BD and UHD?
ps iam also from Sweden :wink:
Sorry for the delay, everyone in my household has been sick this week so i haven't gotten a chance to write an email to Asmcom yet. I'll let you know when I get a reply. MVH
Just an update that I worked something out with Asmcom and have a drive on the way with expected delivery next week. A very smooth process so far. Thanks!
asmcom

(Asmcom:) Super Deal !!! From £99.99 BDR-UD04 with Verbatim 43888, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!

Post by asmcom »

Item 4 - Verbatim Ultra HD 4K External Slimline Blu-Ray Drive and Carry case (LibreDrive Compatible), Model Number 43888. Inside the enclosure is a Pioneer BDR-UD04. The price is £120.98 minus 8% = £110.98 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members. This model is also available without the Carry case. The price is £110.98 minus £10.99, which = £99.99 Super Deal !!! 8% Discount
Since we have received the latest batch of the Verbatim 43888, we have had no more issues and performance is very good.

Item 4------------------------https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226110769120

BDR-UD04 with Verbatim Main Features Main Features

• Slimline Blu-ray writer with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback*

• USB 3.2 GEN 1 with USB-CTM connection

• 6x maximum write / 4 x maximum read speeds for BD-R/BD-R DL

• Compact and lightweight, ideally suited for use with a notebook or Ultrabook

• Power provided by the USB port - no need to carry a bulky power adapter

• Includes award-winning BD/DVD/CD burning software

• Stores up to 100GB on a BDXL Disc / 8.5GB on a Double Layer DVD / 4.7GB on a standard DVD

• Fully compliant with MDISC archiving technology

• Includes a FREE 25GB Verbatim Blu-ray disc

• Linux Ubuntu, Mint & Manjaro Tested and Supported. Please do not order other versions of Linux which have not been tested yet. If you have any queries, please contact us.

• *Playback software not included. To be purchased or downloaded separately.
Lehmeier

Post by Lehmeier »

Hello!
I have already sent a request on 08.05.2024 at 20:17 (German summer time) and still have no answer.
Since I need the drive until 29.05.2024 it would not be bad if we could come to an agreement quickly.

Yours sincerely
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Lehmeier wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:39 pm
Hello!
I have already sent a request on 08.05.2024 at 20:17 (German summer time) and still have no answer.
Since I need the drive until 29.05.2024 it would not be bad if we could come to an agreement quickly.

Yours sincerely
Should get to you tomorrow

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Dfox1

Post by Dfox1 »

Hi! Just send an email with my forum name hoping we can work something out :D
Wondering if this listing https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226110769120 is still recommended due to issues in the past regarding reliability.

Thanks!