Attack Of The Clones

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
gijon0131

Attack Of The Clones

Post by gijon0131 »

I have the Star Wars The Complete Saga set and Episodes I, II, IV, V and VI ripped just fine.

Episode III, on the other hand, I cannot figure out.

Basically, the movie and audio is fine but periodically, a last name of one of the actor's randomly appears at the top of the screen. I did rip playlist 800.

If I had to guess, it's the commentary version of the movie without the commentary but it shows the actors name who is talking at that point but I could be wrong as the audio does not dip in and out as is usual in commentary tracks.

Has anybody else experienced that issue with that particular movie and figured out how to remedy it?
Grauhaar

Re: Attack Of The Clones

Post by Grauhaar »

Check the Subtitles sequence with VLC and correct (move or remove) the sequence with "MKVToolNIX GUI"
Good Luck :)

Re: Attack Of The Clones

Post by gijon0131 »

Grauhaar wrote:Check the Subtitles sequence with VLC and correct (move or remove) the sequence with "MKVToolNIX GUI"
Thanks.. I had deleted the mkv file but after seeing in VLC the correct tracks, ripping it again with MakeMKV, I just deselected those tracks which were the last four English PGS subtitles in the drop down.