Batman The Complete Animated Series - No dialogue on first episode

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Vulkanvvitch

Batman The Complete Animated Series - No dialogue on first episode

Post by Vulkanvvitch »

Hi all,

Very frustrating problem. Disc one, episode one - there are 3 audio tracks available to rip and I grab them all. After the rip, during playback, there are 3 audio tracks available, but they are ALL commentary tracks and nothing with the episode original audio. This is not a problem with ANY of the other 12 episodes on the disc. I've ripped and check every other title available to rip but none of them are the first episode with original dialogue audio. Anyone have an idea how to located the audio for the first episode?

First pic is the available tracks to rip
Second pic is the episode in question

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. - On a related note, the only other time I have experienced this problem is with Blade (1998) blu-ray - I never solved that either.

Link to pics (I wasn't able to upload here for some reason): https://imgur.com/a/RVSlCCX
dcoke22

Re: Batman The Complete Animated Series - No dialogue on first episode

Post by dcoke22 »

I've seen some shows where when an episode has commentary tracks, there are two titles for the same episode on the disc. One has the normal audio and one has the commentary audio. I rip them both and add the commentary audio into the .mkv with the normal audio using MKVToolNix GUI afterwards.

Maybe that's what's going on with this TV show. I don't have any experience with it to know for sure one way or the other.