Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
I use Infuse to plat rips with Atmos and it works perfect. (Plex works, too, but for some reason Plex buffers for me a lot from my NAS where Infuse just plays perfectly.)
- Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:07 pm
- Forum: UHD discs
- Topic: Game of Thrones Season 8 4K Blu-ray (Triple-Layer Issue)
- Replies: 40
- Views: 26428
Steelbook from Amazon, using a LG BU40N. D1 & D3 rip fine, but disc 2 givers hash errors. SHA1 hash from D2 (GOTUHD_S8_D2_B5) Unit_Key_RO.inf is 9f1e89c6c0fa205fa507d0133e44c6713bbeed63
- Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:10 am
- Forum: Drives for sale, Flashing Services, where to buy...
- Topic: Get your drives here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 email@example.com for the best service!
- Replies: 453
- Views: 347456
Re: “UHD Friendly / UHD Official” Libre Drives from California to Anywhere on Planet Earth!! (Best Products + Best Servi
Got my slim drive from Alex last week. Paid on Saturday, got it delivered Wednesday. Ripped a few things in my library so far and it works great. (Actually couldn't get past the hash errors on Disk 2 of Game of Thrones Season 8, but sounds like a lot of people have had issues with that set, unfortun...
- Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:35 am
- Forum: MakeMKV for Mac OS X
- Topic: Errors running MakeMKV on OS X 10.9 DP
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26555
I've also been getting the fatal error on 10.9 Mavericks for months now. Works perfect on 10.8, but crashes a ton on 10.9. Hard to even get a single rip done.
- Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 am
- Forum: General MakeMKV discussion
- Topic: Fatal Error Occurred, Program Will Now Exit
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9220
I have been consistently having the "Fatal Error" crashing problem ever since upgrading to 10.9 Mavericks. I can only get through a BR rip maybe 1 out of every 6 or 7 tries. Wish the dev would fix the bug, it's been months and is very annoying.