Deadpool Subtitles Time/Location

Everything related to MakeMKV
PhilBeyondDriven

Deadpool Subtitles Time/Location

Post by PhilBeyondDriven »

File this under: Why don't we have a website for this yet?

I'm working with Deadpool, and there appears to be some foreign/non-English scenes that have English subtitles. Any chance that one of you folks knows when during the movie I should expect to see those? It'd be cool if a website existed that had this info for quick and easy reference.

Thanks!
johnmacklin

Re: Deadpool Subtitles Time/Location

Post by johnmacklin »

There's a single forced subtitle at around 1:02.10. "Where is Francis".

It wouldn't exactly ruin the film to have missed it.

John
Blafasel0815

Post by Blafasel0815 »

Have you been able to rip the main movie properly?
I end up with artifacts if I try (both MKV and backup). Every 2-3 seconds, like a new copyprotection or not properly decrypted.
Or has it to do with the region-coding? I got the US-bluray though the drive is used for Region B mostly... I have no idea how they
implemented the region-protection on Blurays....
johnmacklin

Post by johnmacklin »

Whilst I haven't played the whole film, I did check to see that the rip was OK and to find the subs for you.

I've checked the log from my rip last week and it does show that it needed a disk specific SVQ. I'd check to make sure that you have changed MakeMKV to allow online updates. select Preferences and then General to find the option.
CountryBumkin

Post by CountryBumkin »

PhilBeyondDriven wrote:File this under: Why don't we have a website for this yet?

I'm working with Deadpool, and there appears to be some foreign/non-English scenes that have English subtitles. Any chance that one of you folks knows when during the movie I should expect to see those? It'd be cool if a website existed that had this info for quick and easy reference.

Thanks!

There is this website listing BDs, DVDs, subtitle info https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... i=1#gid=20

I see that "Deadpool" is listed. I'm not sure how to add new movie info to it (I haven't spent much time with it yet. I just saved the link).