Deadpool with artifacts

Everything related to MakeMKV
Blafasel0815

Deadpool with artifacts

Post by Blafasel0815 »

Hi,

I made a MKV of the main movie of Deadpool (the normal Bluray, not the BDXL) though through the whole movie I have artifacts (tried MPC and VLC) like it wasn't decrypted properly.
On the start MakeMKV keeps telling me an error regarding BD+... is that a new copyprotection? I use MakeMKV v1.9.10.
Last edited by Blafasel0815 on Thu May 19, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodstock

Re: Deadpool with artifacts

Post by Woodstock »

When you ripped it, did you see a notification about having problems with the BD+?

If so, there would be a .tgz file in your MakeMKV data directory that needs to be forwarded to svq@makemkv.com for review. More information: /svq/
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Blafasel0815

Post by Blafasel0815 »

Yes, seen that message and found the files... but I tried it again today and now it seems to work? Odd.
prob solved. Thanks!
Edworld

Post by Edworld »

Blafasel0815 wrote:Hi,

I made a MKV of the main movie of Deadpool (the normal Bluray, not the BDXL) though through the whole movie I have artifacts (tried MPC and VLC) like it wasn't decrypted properly.
On the start MakeMKV keeps telling me an error regarding BD+... is that a new copyprotection? I use MakeMKV v1.9.10.
same issue here, file sent to makemkv
aragond

Post by aragond »

Blafasel0815 wrote:I made a MKV of the main movie of Deadpool (the normal Bluray, not the BDXL) though through the whole movie I have artifacts (tried MPC and VLC) like it wasn't decrypted properly.
Edworld wrote:same issue here, file sent to makemkv
THIRD VOTE!
I'm going to try again (also v1.9.10) but I'm not expecting a different result. I blame a new kind of copy protection.
Chip0622

Post by Chip0622 »

4th Vote. I got it ripped OK - plays on my computer using VLC - won't play on ROKU4.