Help w/ MakeMKV registration

Everything related to MakeMKV
OliverTwist

Help w/ MakeMKV registration

Post by OliverTwist »

I've purchased the official release in the past and for whatever reason (perhaps a different laptop) the version I am currently running is not registered. I have no record of my previous purchase and the trial version that I've been using has just expired. I would like to know how I can retrieve my registration number so that I can continue using MakeMKV. It should be registered to the same sympatico.ca email address as this forum profile. Alternatively, PayPal might have been sent from my wife's address at jenmarie@alumni.haas.org. I'm unable to pull up the transaction however. Thanks
Woodstock

Re: Help w/ MakeMKV registration

Post by Woodstock »

First, check your email for a message from avangate.com - they are the payment processor, and issue the license.

If you don't find that, send your information to support@makemkv.com and Mike can take care of you.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
OliverTwist

Post by OliverTwist »

Thanks very much, I've just sent an email. I wasn't able to find anything from avangate in my email, but it's possible that I might have deleted it sometime ago. Hopefully this can get resolved asap, so I can continue using MakeMKV. Thanks again for your help!
OliverTwist

Post by OliverTwist »

Can I expect a response soon? I'm about to just purchase MakeMKV a second time (which I'm not thrilled about) because I really need to use the software for a project that I'm working on and have delayed since last Friday. I'd greatly appreciate someone looking into this for me.
d00zah

Post by d00zah »

Why not use the beta key while waiting for a response?

http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Yes, entering the beta key again will get you access through the end of this month (probably around the 28th or so).
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
OliverTwist

Post by OliverTwist »

Thanks, I should have thought of that but I already went ahead and purchased. Oh well, I'm happy to support MakeMKV... I'll just wait to see what happens with the email concerning the previous order and take it from there.