Beta Key

Everything related to MakeMKV
robinsj

Beta Key

Post by robinsj »

So I am confused..... I downloaded the beta, and ran it, and then when it started it pops up and says, Your Temporary key has expired and was removed. Please restart the application.

Doesn't seem to matter how many times I restart makemkv the same pop up comes up. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, I get the same thing. Tried it on another computer and then I got a message telling me my beta key expired, on a computer it has never been installed on before....

I found a post that has a key in it that says its good till August 2010?? But what in the world do you do with it if you can't ever get into the program??

Any help?
Chase

Re: Beta Key

Post by Chase »

WHOA!!! I just made a thread about the EXACT same problem, and at almost the exact same time! :lol:
robinsj

Post by robinsj »

Well at least I know i'm not alone, I was starting to think i was semi-retarded...
gmd024

Post by gmd024 »

robinsj

Post by robinsj »

You must not have fully read my post, so thanks for the not so helpful post. I already stated I found that key, but what in the world are you supposed to do with it?
Chase

Post by Chase »

Definitely not alone. My topic has 2 posts with people saying they're having the same problem.
robinsj

Post by robinsj »

Okay so figured it out...

Set the date back on your computer a week or so...

Then goto that link three posts up to the key that is good till August 2010, and copy it...

Open MakeMKV, it should open this time, it did on mine, then go up to the top and select Help, Then Register, and paste the key in...

Close makemkv, set your date back to normal, and it should run, did on mine... Hope that helps...
TikiProphet

Post by TikiProphet »

Thanks, robinsj

Just started having this issue today and found your post. Worked like a charm so kudos!

:D