Processing titles hangs at 50% for BD disk

Everything related to MakeMKV
Marcel

Processing titles hangs at 50% for BD disk

Post by Marcel »

Hi,

I am a newbie, just got my first USB BD-ROM (LiteOn), and trying the only BD disk I have (Office Space).
I'm hanging half way "processing titles". The "remaining" time keeps increasing.
When I force a stop, one 655 MB avi is indicated.

I tried a regular DVD which works fine.

Is there some simple fix? Because this program is promising to do exactly what I want for BD just like DVDFab and DVDShrink I used for ripping regular DVD's.

Debug log is turned on (I assume debug info goes to the lower pane, not to some file since I can't find any file.) It only says:
Title #6 has length of 1 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #7 has length of 8 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #8 has length of 7 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #9 has length of 1 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #10 has length of 7 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #12 has length of 30 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #13 has length of 7 seconds which is less then minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped

Information: BD-ROM ATAPI BD O DH401S 2P53
AV clip: 00001:0:0

Thanks! Marcel
mike admin

Re: Processing titles hangs at 50% for BD disk

Post by mike admin »

Hi Marcel,

Did you use version 1.3? This disc is BD+ and not supported in Beta, the latest version should say about that,sorry:(