HELP - Trying to reactivate my registered version

Everything related to MakeMKV
leoesu

HELP - Trying to reactivate my registered version

Post by leoesu »

My name is Leo and I'm new here. Back in 2015 I registered my MakeMKV version because it was the fair thing to do. I have a receipt of my purchase, order number and everything. My desktop burned months ago and I reinstalled on a laptop. I tried using it today and got a message that my version was too old. I downloaded the new version and tried to put the only code that I have on the registration line. It told me to restart. After I restart I get a message that "my temporary key has expired". It is an endless loop because if I restar again it says it is too old.

I'm not even sure what the actual key is. Looking at my old desktop files, the key I put copy and pasted (a massive number) was the only one I had written down. I can provide order number, date of purchase, paypal ID etc. I just don't know who to contact in order to fix this and find out what my actual key is because it appears the one I saved back in 2015 was the temporary one.

Can someone let me know who to contact?

Thank you,

Leo Teixeira
Woodstock

Re: HELP - Trying to reactivate my registered version

Post by Woodstock »

Send an email with your information to support@makemkv.com, and Mike can get you fixed up with your permanent key. If you have your old emails, the key would also be found in a message from avangate.com, which is the payment processor company.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging