Advice

Everything related to MakeMKV
Green Arrow

Advice

Post by Green Arrow »

Hi, I'm new to the group, anyway I'm here to advise you eventually. I have noticed that in the program there is only a preference for audio language and subtitled language, and I believe that it is necessary to add the other possibilities which however will not be predefined but will be selected as soon as a disc or folder is examined (perhaps for advanced users). Another thing, integrate the homonymous BDInfo that can produce the file in txt of the disk examination.
Woodstock

Re: Advice

Post by Woodstock »

It seems you're offering advice on how to change the program, when you really have not USED the existing features of the program.

You can elect to NOT chose a preferred language, and audio/subtitle choices selected will reflect all languages in the source.

If you need a text file of the disk information, the command line version will generate it, for use in batch processing.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Green Arrow

Re: Advice

Post by Green Arrow »

I forgot, in addition to what I said, I was thinking: wouldn't it be nice to have less graphic graphics? have the possibility to see what you are about to rip on an integrated video player? maybe create a more normal version for renaming files in mkv ... es: Star_Wars_Revenge_of_the_Sith.title...mkv oppure Star_Trek_Tos_Season_1_Disc_4.title....mkv

Simple and direct