Superman the Movie, which mPls is correct ?

Everything related to MakeMKV
iFrog

Superman the Movie, which mPls is correct ?

Post by iFrog »

Hey all, Just looking for some clarification here. I ordered the 4K version of Superman The Movie from amazon and got it today. I am replacing an old copy over the movie on DVD.

What I am curious about is the standard Blu-ray, which is what I rip ( I don't currently rip 4k discs) has 2 identical titles in length and size. I went with the first one that was numbered 01000 (or similar)
and seem to have gotten the correct title. I am curious though, what the other title is. There are no previous posts regarding this question here, as I always check when this question comes up.

If anyone can shed more info on this. I would appreciate it. Thanks. By the way, I seem to be dealing with the theatrical film here, apposed to extended, or special edition. Both on the original DVD I have, and the new package. If it helps, the DVD I have is in the typical Warner cardboard case with the plastic snap front, and the DVD is a dual sided gold disc. The new set is blu-ray and 4k Blu-ray Discs (2 disc set.)

I didn't even know this movie had been released in 4k, amazon gave it to me as a recommendation, so I got it.

As always, thanks for any info and help provided.