Two Small Feature Requests

Everything related to MakeMKV
mrwilby

Two Small Feature Requests

Post by mrwilby »

Hello,

I am evaluating MakeMKV as part of my ripstation solution for ripping my dvd/bluray/hd-dvd collection.
I am using MakeMKV with 5 drives. I've got a few (hopefully quite small) feature requests that would make ripping a bit easier.

1. In the 'source' drop down list, which allows you to select the drive to use as the rip source, could you please include the dvd volume lable assoicated with any disk which may be inserted into the drive in question? This would greatly help when it comes to selecting the correct disk that I just inserted (into one of my 5 drives). My short term memory isn't always up to the task!

2. Would it be possible to have an option to automatically eject completed disks on success? I.e. instead of displaying the pop-up dialog telling me that the rip was successful, could you just eject the disk instead and only leave the disk inserted in the event of a failure?

Thanks for consideration
mike admin

Re: Two Small Feature Requests

Post by mike admin »

Thanks for feedback, sounds like easy features.
mrwilby

Re: Two Small Feature Requests

Post by mrwilby »

Thank you Mike. Now up to 6 drives, so my memory is struggling sometimes, especially if I get distracted between changing disks :)

Would really appreciate it.