Feature Suggestion - Deselect ALL titles

Everything related to MakeMKV
markclane@gmail.com

Feature Suggestion - Deselect ALL titles

Post by markclane@gmail.com »

I was just ripping a set of disks that each had over 25 titles. It would be nice to have a deselect / select ALL titles toggle to speed up the process.

If this is asking too much, how about making the default deselected. There is usually only one title for Movies and a small handful for TV to select for ripping.

What do others think?
Grauhaar

Re: Feature Suggestion - Deselect ALL titles

Post by Grauhaar »

Click right on an title and deselect all
Good Luck :)

Post by Woodstock »

Others think you haven't explored the "Context Menu" yet.

RIGHT click (in Windows) on the selection window, and see 3 options; Toggle item, Select all, and Unselect all.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
markclane@gmail.com

Post by markclane@gmail.com »

Thanks. I've been using the tool for three years (have a paid subscription) and thought I had explored everything. Would never have thought to right click for this.

So, maybe the suggestion is to put the toggle in the toolbar since: a) it will be one of the most used features for me (and I'm sure most users); and b) features that are hidden with right clicks are often overlooked.

I work for a 15 year old multi-tenant cloud software company that used to use right click almost exclusively. With cloud feature monitoring, we found the right clicks were only utilized by approximately 17% of users where we anticipated well over 80%. We then developed toolbar buttons and validated though UAT. Today, the features are used by 83% of our users. That's just a little background on where I'm coming from.