New version looks fantastic

Everything related to MakeMKV
philb1701

New version looks fantastic

Post by philb1701 »

Downloaded the newest version of makeMKV and what did my eyes feast upon but a great DARK MODE display.
Looks as good as it works!

Well done all.
jinx100

Re: New version looks fantastic

Post by jinx100 »

I haven't found the dark mode yet but with just a couple ticks in settings to copy a .dll into System32 and SysWOW64, VLC can now play Blu-Ray and UHD discs. Good work!
rdgrimes

Post by rdgrimes »

There's no "interface update" that I can see. What am I missing?
StanC

Post by StanC »

I too am not seeing anything that has changed with the interface. If there is a DARK Mode please let us know how to set it.
Mr_Orange

Post by Mr_Orange »

Agreed, VLC integration is great. Thank you.
Psilox

Post by Psilox »

Can I also just say how awesome MakeMKV has been in general? I hardly ever come across tools that just do their job properly. This works amazingly for Blu-rays to transcode and stream to other devices. New updated looks great, works as flawlessly as ever. GPU transcoding via Handbrake is beautiful and everything comes out great. Excuse my positivity, I need an outlet since everyone is pretty much stuck inside for now.
awdspyder

Post by awdspyder »

jinx100 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:50 am
I haven't found the dark mode yet but with just a couple ticks in settings to copy a .dll into System32 and SysWOW64, VLC can now play Blu-Ray and UHD discs. Good work!
Agreed, this is awesome work, Mike. This really simplifies identifying the correct playback order on BD discs with OpenedFilesView, with the added benefit of being able to do the same on UHD discs, when necessary.
BlueMac77

Post by BlueMac77 »

Awesome work Mike. MakeMKV keeps getting Better and Better. Thanks for the hard work.

CoolCat

Post by CoolCat »

I agree, the new update does look fantastic!

Installing it broke my handbrake integration, trying to figure out how to fix it if anybody has any tips.
davelr

Post by davelr »

Ok, I'll admit defeat. Downloaded 1.15 and there is nothing I can find that sets a dark mode. The integration stuff is all there.

If this wasn't a joke, could the OP please repost just HOW the dark mode is reached?