Purchased key code

Everything related to MakeMKV
jaceisawesome

Purchased key code

Post by jaceisawesome »

Hello, I purchased and received a payment receipt for this 24 hours ago but haven't got my activation code yet? Is this normal or is there an email I can contact about this?
Woodstock

Re: Purchased key code

Post by Woodstock »

Normally, you should have received an email within a few hours. A number of email services and programs may have filtered it out, though, so you need to check where they put "spam" email.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
jaceisawesome

Post by jaceisawesome »

I have checked my spam / junk mail and there is nothing there. I just have a PayPal receipt from PayPro Europe and nothing else.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Then an email to support@makemkv.com is in order - Mike can track down missing keys fairly quickly. Of course, he's the only one, since he has control over them...
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
5tephenDD

Post by 5tephenDD »

Speaking to the integrity of Mike - the admin over the keys... I built a new tower a few weeks ago (old mobo died), and installed MakeMKV, but I could not locate the key :(
I posted Mike a message in the forum to see if he could send my old key to me over email. I was impatient for a response, after 3 days, because I needed to load my movies again (the 8Tb Seagate library died too), so I paid for another key. A few days later, Mike sent me my old key. I responded that I had purchased another key. I wasn't expecting him to do so, but he remitted the price of the 2nd key! That is integrity! I deleted the new key from my records, so that I would not use it in the future.
jaceisawesome

Post by jaceisawesome »

thats great to hear, I love this program. I am still awaiting a response of any kind from them. I opened a PayPal case to try and get it moving since its been 3 weeks at this point.