Licence key not received

Everything related to MakeMKV
tysonnoodles

Licence key not received

Post by tysonnoodles »

Hi,

I am writing this post looking to get some advice and support from the MakeMKV from the community:

The situation is, on Friday the 1st of March I purchased the full licence for the MakeMKV software. After I ordered I received the usual email from PayPal saying I had authorised a payment to PayProEurope Ltd. However I received no invoice and definitely no licence. On the 4th of March I raised a ticket with PayPro through their website: https://payproglobal.com/customer-suppo ... t-a-ticket However I received no response, and no email confirming a ticket was successfully created.

I then contacted the support@makemkv.com email as suggested by people replying to other forum posters who encountered similar issues with their orders. I emailed them on the 5th of March and sent a follow up on the 12th of March, but have received nothing back from them either.

So I'm at a loss as to what to do now and would really appreciate some advice from the community. Is there some other process I should be going through to get this resolved? Has anybody else had similar difficulty getting an email response from the software developers? Is anyone aware of the developers taking a leave of absense (as is their right) that would mean their unavailable to provide support?

I realise that MakeMKV is not a large scale organisation with lot's of resources to throw into support, but at the same time I am feeling a little disappointed and frustrated at how this has unfolded and how difficult it has been to get some assistance. I don't want to go through PayPal for a refund, I realise that doing so can actually be detriment to the seller, and this genuinely feels like a mistake or a breakdown in the order process. I want to do my part to support the developers, and I really appreciate the hard work they've put into creating this project.

Once again I'd really appreciate some advice from community members on how to get a good outcome in this situation.

Best Regards,

tysonnoodles
tysonnoodles

Re: Licence key not received

Post by tysonnoodles »

Hi All,

Just wanted to post an update that I have received my licence key now and it is working. The support team were very kind and very apologetic for the mixup. I'm very relieved to have my key now and am really looking forward to getting good use out of this excellent software in the future.

Thanks to the MakeMKV team for their hard work in developing this great tool.

Best Regards,

tysonnoodles
arno80

Post by arno80 »

bonsoir , qui avez vous contacter pour résoudre votre situation ?
j'ai le même problème , merci.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging