Where is MPLS listed?

Everything related to MakeMKV
nativetexan

Where is MPLS listed?

Post by nativetexan »

I feel like an idiot, but I've been having problems with a title and when I searched it here, the decision was made that it was listed as ###.MPLS. I cannot find a MPLS listing anywhere in the application and it's driving me nuts. Can someone explain where to find the MPLS list in the GUI please?
Woodstock

Re: Where is MPLS listed?

Post by Woodstock »

If you have opened a disk and MakeMKV has given you the menu to select titles, which you click on a title in the left window, there is a status message in the RIGHT side that lists information about the title, including its file name on the BD.

Is that what you're looking for?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
nativetexan

Post by nativetexan »

After 20 minutes of looking through those windows, I somehow managed to overlook that. Thanks for pointing out the obvious Woodstock. :roll:
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Don't feel too bad - it doesn't show up until you click on the title. Want to guess how long it took me to find what happens when you click on the little triangles next to the title? :roll:
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
joe42

Post by joe42 »

It is too bad MakeMKV does not number the titles by this number. It would make it quicker to find a specific number when there are dozens of them in the list.