Thanks Mike!

Everything related to MakeMKV
Yugatha

Thanks Mike!

Post by Yugatha »

Having just downloaded the 1.9.5 version, I am SO HAPPY that you can limit an instance of MakeMKV to an individual drive. It makes it much easier to work through discs.

THANKS MIKE!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kevmitch

Re: Thanks Mike!

Post by kevmitch »

I was also excited to see this in the changelog. Thanks so much.

At first I felt a little dumb as I couldn't find the setting. Somehow my eyes kept skipping over it even though I looked at the relevant tab a couple times.

In case anyone else is looking for this it's in

View->Preferences->IO->Ask for single drive mode.

Once this is enabled, makemkv will prompt you which drive you want to use on startup, which is perfect.
ndjamena

Post by ndjamena »

Wow, I never thought this would happen after I asked the first time... then went back and found other feature requests for the same thing.

THIS IS PROGRESS PEOPLE!!!

Now I wish I had a bunch of DVD box sets I could rip in tandem just so I can gloat.
BlenderRookie

Post by BlenderRookie »

kevmitch wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am
I was also excited to see this in the changelog. Thanks so much.

At first I felt a little dumb as I couldn't find the setting. Somehow my eyes kept skipping over it even though I looked at the relevant tab a couple times.

In case anyone else is looking for this it's in

View->Preferences->IO->Ask for single drive mode.

Once this is enabled, makemkv will prompt you which drive you want to use on startup, which is perfect.
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed being that I am using 3 optical drives and 3 instances ok makemkv
Meister_Proper

Post by Meister_Proper »

Hey Mike, just want to thank you as well for all your efforts through the years. I've been a long time user with the beta key but I finally bought a key.