How many people here would buy right now for $10?

Everything related to MakeMKV
kar82

Re: How many people here would buy right now for $10?

Post by kar82 »

50€ (without VAT) is in my opinion not really high for a life-time-licence. It's a good price performance ratio!

MakeMKV working for me since many years without problems on Windows and Linux (first on Ubuntu and now since two years on ArchLinux). I bought a life-time-licence 3 years ago.

But I understand the main point. Maybe you are right and more people would buy this fantastic and brilliant tool, but it's not sure. But the programmer e.g. can make a (few) weekend offer and than we can see the result?!

On the other hand, I think Mike (the or one of the programmer) would do anything/something, if not enough money were available?!

PS.:
I ripping only my purchased BluRays for my Media-Center (Raspberry Pi2 with OpenELEC and the Yatse App on my Android).
Malice

Post by Malice »

having something to put in the discount box once in awhile for 20% off lets say.. wouldnt hurt.
nathan

Post by nathan »

My stance is that I would pay the $50 but then I would expect a product that that does not cause me to run off and use another to find which title to use, amongst other little niggles from time to time. All the time it is free then I could not complain.