Movies2MKV Converter

Discussion of advanced MakeMKV functionality, expert mode, conversion profiles
rc4ester

Re: Movies2MKV Converter

Post by rc4ester »

Chetwood wrote:I have two BDs in the queue that are no longer on the harddrive and cannot be deleted from the queue. What gives?
It should remove.. you've tried the "remove all" button?
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

evans036 wrote:i am running windows 7 32bit (and therefore java 32 bit) and i get this error when i try to run the program: "Cannot load 64-bit SWT libraries" . anyone have any ideas?

thanks,

steve
What version do you have of the application? Or is this the first install?
Chetwood

Post by Chetwood »

I'm on 1.9.25, where's the remove all button? "Clear failed conversions" doesn't work. It's stuck on 0% initialising on the first item of them queue and on 22% converting of the second items. Both movies are no longer present because they were on a USB drive that's no longer attached to the PC.
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

Chetwood wrote:I'm on 1.9.25, where's the remove all button? "Clear failed conversions" doesn't work. It's stuck on 0% initialising on the first item of them queue and on 22% converting of the second items. Both movies are no longer present because they were on a USB drive that's no longer attached to the PC.

Chetwood,

It should be on the main window. The button says "Clear All conversions" ... That will remove everything in the queue. Does that help? If you are looking to remove one or two.... I believe you can select them and right click. The context menu should have an option to remove the movies selected.

--
Richard
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

Just a heads up. I am working on a windows version. It's been a while in the making, but I am getting much closer to completing the windows application. It should be nearly identical to the Java version, but may have a few extra items that will make it nicer. Plus, I hope that it will run a little faster than the Java version.

--
Richard
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

The current windows application that I am creating is being written for .Net Framework 4.5. .Net 4.5 can only be run in Windows 7, 8 and Vista SP2. Should I lower to .Net 4.0 to allow for older operating systems? Please let me know your opinion...

Thanks,
Richard
Chetwood

Post by Chetwood »

Dunno why but "Clear All conversions" worked now though it did not before? Anyway, is 4.5 making things easier over 4.0? Then I'd use it.
fexigo

Post by fexigo »

Hi!

First, thanks for det program!

I need some help with some errors and Output Path.

I get this error when i try to load some movies

And why cant i get the movie into the same folder as the input?? I have been trying to find a solution for many hours now, and cant get it to work.

PLEASE HELP :))
Chetwood

Post by Chetwood »

BTW, how come the font is distorted?

imgur.com/JnPaMzn
fexigo

Post by fexigo »

Chetwood wrote:BTW, how come the font is distorted?

imgur.com/JnPaMzn
Same with me
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

fexigo wrote:Hi!

And why cant i get the movie into the same folder as the input?? I have been trying to find a solution for many hours now, and cant get it to work.

What are your options set at for input/output directories? You should be able to set up the output directory through the options dialog box. Please show me what you have set and perhaps I could make a few suggestions to get you where you want.
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

This error is caused because it's having a hard time finding what the main title index is of the movie. I have an FTP site set up, if you would like to FTP me the movie, I could trace through and see where the problem is and perhaps fix it or make it work better for everyone. Please PM me if you are interested in this option.
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

fexigo wrote:
Chetwood wrote:BTW, how come the font is distorted?

imgur.com/JnPaMzn
Same with me

I do not know, I am not controlling the font in any way in the application. Just using the default font.
rc4ester

Post by rc4ester »

Chetwood wrote:Dunno why but "Clear All conversions" worked now though it did not before? Anyway, is 4.5 making things easier over 4.0? Then I'd use it.
Thanks Chetwood, I'll use 4.5, I believe most people have at least Windows 7 and if they need something down-level... I can try to compile it at the 4.0 level to see if it has any problems.
fexigo

Post by fexigo »

rc4ester wrote:

What are your options set at for input/output directories? You should be able to set up the output directory through the options dialog box. Please show me what you have set and perhaps I could make a few suggestions to get you where you want.
I have tried every settings multiple times, but I got it to work one time but im dont remember my settings.So maybe you can come up with a settings that will work for me?? And this is happens to every file I have on my NAS. But i can FTP you the file. No problemo. But I thinks its easier for you just to rename a file?