Movies2MKV Converter Temp

Discussion of advanced MakeMKV functionality, expert mode, conversion profiles
rc4ester

Movies2MKV Converter Temp

Post by rc4ester »

Over the past few months I have been developing an application that uses MakeMKV to convert ISO and Folder format movies or tv series to MKV files. Here is a picture of the application converting files:

The application does it best to find the main title of the movie or all the episodes of a tv series. It does this by finding a combination of largest size, Movie length, and number of chapters. However, if the application fails to find the right title. You do have the ability to choose a different title by double clicking on the movie item on the main screen. It will present a dialog with all the movie titles for the ISO or Folder.

If you are interested in trying the application, please let me know. I currently have a topic for downloading this, but the approval process takes a few days. If you PM me, I can send you a link to download it. I'd be interested in hearing feedback on the application and any improvements I can make to it.

System Requrements:
  • MakeMKV application
  • Windows operating system
  • Java 1.7 +
Last edited by rc4ester on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
watchy

Re: Movies2MKV Converter Temp

Post by watchy »

Your program works very good. I appreciate you fixing bugs and adding features for me that you have. I recommend anyone needing to batch convert a lot of movies should check it out. Its saving me a lot of time.

Thanks again!