Trouble ripping only these UHDs only......

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Bigsmooth843

Trouble ripping only these UHDs only......

Post by Bigsmooth843 »

Hello, first time posting, been following for awhile and decided to finally join. lol. Also have to give a huge thanks to Mike and everyone who made ripping these disc possible. I greatly appreciate yall's work and dedication!! I have been able to rip my entire 4K library minus these three disc: Wonder Woman, X-men Apocalypse, and War for the planet of the apes from the trilogy 4K pack. The planet of the apes is the one that has me kind of perplexed. I was able of course to rip the other 2 movies from the trilogy pack, but not that one. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'm aware of the process of sending the dumps to mike, but the strange part is, when i go to rip all three of those disc they give me hardware errors in Makemkv, now before everyone says its a bad disc for all three, I was getting that same error with the T2 movie before mike put out an updated hash keys list. So is it the keys, my disc, or my drive (LG WH16NS40). Thanks in advance for the help!!
Last edited by Bigsmooth843 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodstock

Re: Trouble ripping only these UHDs only......

Post by Woodstock »

A text listing of the disks you are having issue with AND the debug log information from your attempts to rip them are far more useful than large pictures of disk covers.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Bigsmooth843

Re: Trouble ripping only these UHDs only......

Post by Bigsmooth843 »

Woodstock wrote:A text listing of the disks you are having issue with AND the debug log information from your attempts to rip them are far more useful than large pictures of disk covers.
Thanks for the help. i wasnt aware of the debug options and whatnot, ill read the faq and go from there.