mayhem

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
smartieyoung

mayhem

Post by smartieyoung »

hi everyone ive been quiet for a month or so.UHD ripping still seems to work well with most of the UHD disks i have.The one disc i still am having problems with is mayhem.I still get hash check errors and im not sure how to take a screenshot to post here as evidence.I did make a dump file and submitted it so knowing that now i will wait.happy st.patricks day too everyone. :? :)
Woodstock

Re: mayhem

Post by Woodstock »

Debug logs, included as text in the body of the message (click on the "code" button in the editor before you paste the text in), are far easier to work with than pictures.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
smartieyoung

Post by smartieyoung »

I will try that I am just going to wait and see how my drive works with the next uhd disc i got coming in mail.I feel like ive been real lucky with the current drive I have .I ordered it off amazon last december and it has copied everything ive thrown at it.Again I know im off topic but thanks for the advice :D .I will try to not be a stranger in the future :lol:
smartieyoung

Post by smartieyoung »

I was able to copy the bluray version of mayhem from my UHD-bluray combo pack just fine no problems backing up.so for now at least i am happy.