Dracula Untold

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
ESPNY

Dracula Untold

Post by ESPNY »

I own the European version of Dracula Untold and I cannot create an ISO/folder backup since none of the hashkeys are working. Have been waiting for almost one year by now but it was not provided yet. How could get the appropriate key? (Italian Version)
Thanks for any help appreciated!
Last edited by ESPNY on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
d00zah

Re: Dracula Untold

Post by d00zah »

Have you submitted a dump? See the 'Hashed Keys/How do I discover the key for a disc I have?' section:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16883
ESPNY

Post by ESPNY »

Thank you!
gonca

Post by gonca »

cannot create an ISO backup
I might be wrong but MakeMKV might not be able to produce ISO backups, but it can do folder structure
st4evr

Post by st4evr »

That is correct. MakeMKV does NOT create ISO file backups. Only full folder structure backups.

A separate app can be used to create the ISO from the folder structure backup if needed.
d00zah

Post by d00zah »

I caught that before responding, but chose to interpret it as a typo, or an allusion to a UHD key 'drama' that played out on a different forum. Either way, submitting the dump is 'phase 1'.
ESPNY

Post by ESPNY »

Yes, I meant full folders. I did send the dump file. How long would it take to receive a key normally ?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

If you're using v1.12.3, the newest keys are automatically downloaded when you select "Open" or "backup", after you start the program. Versions prior to 1.12.3 require a manual download, and the manual download isn't updated quite as often.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging