Braveheart 4K

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
feelmyhatred

Braveheart 4K

Post by feelmyhatred »

Hello,

my 4K Blu Ray Drive is unable to rip this UHD Movie. I downloaded the newest hashed key list (Updated March 2019) I did sent the dump file to the given Email two weeks ago, but nothing happend yet. Any Tips?
Thanks
st4evr

Re: Braveheart 4K

Post by st4evr »

There is plenty of advise in this thread:

https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 12&t=19567
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

feelmyhatred wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:41 pm
Hello,

my 4K Blu Ray Drive is unable to rip this UHD Movie. I downloaded the newest hashed key list (Updated March 2019) I did sent the dump file to the given Email two weeks ago, but nothing happend yet. Any Tips?
Thanks
The public hashed key file is not updated anymore. You must turn on "Contact server for updates" option in the preferences. Then once you insert a disc and start a back-up, the latest keys inside the private_data.tar file will be automatically updated and ripping should commence.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
sharf

Post by sharf »

I just purchased the 4k HDR UHD Version from best buy in the US, and makemkv/windows in general don't seem to be able to recognize the disk. Makemkv starts trying to read and shows the spinning animation, but then stops and just shows "no disc".

I had the same issue with Planet Earth II recently, so I bought the recommended asus drive (forget the model number off hand, but it was from the thread) and flashed the firmware etc. I was able to rip Planet Earth II no problem, and other 4k HDR UHD discs, but this one doesn't seem to be working. I have confirmed the disc is good and plays in my xbox one x.

Any advice?