Interstellar & Captain America The First Avenger

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
itsstockiswear

Interstellar & Captain America The First Avenger

Post by itsstockiswear »

Still unable to rip. Volume Key Unknown Error. Sent logs for Interstellar on 8/27 and Captain America on 8/29. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled Makemkv. Manually updated with the sdf.bin file. I also went back and successfully re-ripped a previously known (to be good) UHD movie (Alien) to verify my drive didn't lose it's firmware (mojo).
st4evr

Re: Interstellar & Captain America The First Avenger

Post by st4evr »

Read and try what is discussed in this thread:

https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 12&t=19567

There are various options discussed there that may help.
itsstockiswear

Post by itsstockiswear »

St4evr,

Thank you for the response. I followed standard procedure by emailing dumps. Makemkv is allowed through antivirus\firewall. The option is checked to contact the server for updates. I had checked these things prior to my first post. I should of listed them out, my bad.

Libredrive is enabled and trying to crack the disk(s) with no luck.I hadn't tried removing the privatedata.tar file yet. It did not make a difference. I have covered most everything else that is listed in the threads. I looked for several days prior to creating this account so I thought I covered most of my bases. I am not getting any of the errors that I believe relate to bad media, but I could be wrong on that. I am going to try and post screen shots below.

I am going to re-submit my log files to both of the email addresses listed in one of the links you posted, with a link back to this forum post for relevant troubleshooting info. Is there anything else I am missing?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (85.31 KiB) Viewed 7542 times
itsstockiswear

Post by itsstockiswear »

I see I submitted log files instead of dump files on my first go around. This is probably my fault. Sorry for the error. I resubmitted the dumps and will check back periodically to see if they can be ripped. For those that are looking through the forums for answers, the dumps will be in the .makemkv folder, will be of the .tgz file extension, and have the name of the movie you are trying to rip in them. At least this is what I gathered from other forum posts as people would provide download links to their dump files and I could get an idea of what Mike wants from that.
xxcalibur

Post by xxcalibur »

i was able to rip my interstellar disc no problem.