Dr Strange

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
SamuriHL

Dr Strange

Post by SamuriHL »

Just sent my dump from my steel book. Ant-man and Guardians of the Galaxy will be up next once i rip this one to protected ISO.
stuckinkodiagain

Re: Dr Strange

Post by stuckinkodiagain »

No problems with Guardians of the Galaxy (U.S 4K Steelbook) or Ant-Man (U.S. 4K Steelbook) here... But I DID have a problem decrypting Doctor Strange (U.S. 4K Steelbook), as well. Dump file sent to svq@makemkv.com.

Thanks as always to the developers!
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Yup I was able to rip the other two, as well. Figures...dr strange is the one I want to watch the most. Lol I'm sure Mike will fix us up soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

aibeira

Post by aibeira »

Any word on this one? I'm still unable to rip it. It's only been two days, so I understand if it just hasn't happened yet. I'm just trying to determine if I need to send my dump, in addition to the others that have already been sent - perhaps mine is different (it's the Best Buy exclusive Steelbook)? Don't know. Just curious. Has anyone been able to rip it?
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Not yet. I already sent the steelbook so it should be the same as mine. I'll keep checking periodically tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cconklin1

Post by cconklin1 »

all best buy steelbooks may NOT need the same key. If you have a dump...SEND IT.
aibeira

Post by aibeira »

Ok. Thanks for the suggestion. I emailed the dump file in about 15 minutes ago.
demon

Post by demon »

Same, but I also bought "The Shining", and haven't seen a hashed-keys update for it either. Went ahead and sent those today. Hopefully we'll get those updates soon...
demon

Post by demon »

Backup is proceeding with this disc for me, following the update fix.