Black Hawk Down Failed to Rip

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Bagdad48

Black Hawk Down Failed to Rip

Post by Bagdad48 »

I have tried 3 different new copies of Black Hawk Down UHD 4K and still cannot successfully get it to rip. It always fails around the same time frame and states there is an illegal action on the log that terminates the process. MAKE MKV and the bluray drive can see the disc, opens it and starts the copy but in all 3 cases of new discs, it always fails. Only other disc I have this issue with is Step Brothers. Even the other rippers out there cannot complete this process. I tried the backup version and that also fails. What am I missing with this disc?
mike admin

Re: Black Hawk Down Failed to Rip

Post by mike admin »

Please post (or send to support@makemkv.com ) the log file. Thanks!
Bagdad48

Post by Bagdad48 »

Interestingly enough that after posting the issue with Black Hawk Down, it now said in the script there was a new Hash Key and the thing ripped perfectly. You guys are awesome to make adjustments on the fly. Thanks if you did something to make this work. After 10 attempts with 3 different 4K Blu Rays, the 11th was a charm. Now my war library is complete :)
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

Same for me. I got a successful rip and I was on my 2nd disc. The first disc actually had issues playing in an xbox one. It would eventually play through after choking for a bit, I don't have time to re-watch this rip.
LGans316

Post by LGans316 »

In my case the UHD plays flawlessly in my player but it won't go past analysing segments. Wondering if it is the disc? Can't be he drive as I have now ripped 400+ discs.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk